Musée de l'Empéri, de Salon et de la Crau et salle Théodore Jourdan

Salon-de-Provence
Phone : 04 90 56 22 36
Perched on the rock of Puech overlooking the town of Salon, the medieval fortress of the Empéri was residence of the archbishops of Arles 9th to 18th centuries. It now houses the old collections Raoul and Jean Brunon, rich of France, devoted to the French military history from Louis XIV up to the great war (1914-1918), and property of the Museum of the army. The beautiful architecture of the 30 rooms of the Castle helped to highlight the 10,000 authentic pieces exposed in a modern and varied presentation: uniforms, weapons, flags, paintings and graphics.
  • Musée de l'Empéri, de Salon et de la Crau et salle Théodore Jourdan 1 - Salon-de-Provence
  • Musée de l'Empéri, de Salon et de la Crau et salle Théodore Jourdan 2 - Salon-de-Provence
  • Musée de l'Empéri, de Salon et de la Crau et salle Théodore Jourdan 1 - Salon-de-Provence
  • Musée de l'Empéri, de Salon et de la Crau et salle Théodore Jourdan 2 - Salon-de-Provence
Facilities
  • Toilets
Services
  • Bookstore
  • Coordonnées GPS
  • Latitude : 43.638462
  • Longitude : 5.098425

Payment methods

  • Chèques Vacances
  • Espèces
  • Cheques bancaires et postaux
  • Français
  • English
  • Deutsch
  • Italiano